More than a Homestay, More like your home away from your home.
Tel. 092-802-0001 English & Thai language
Lide id : kfc002
GPS : 18.9004,99.2369
Daily rate for a home stay is 900 baht per night for 1-2 people.
- There are 2 twin beds in the bedroom. Extra charge for 3rd and 4th persons is 200 baht per person. The extra mattress(es) will be placed in the living room.
- Maximum occupancy is 4 people.
Early Bird Promotion
- Book directly with us before November 31st 2018 for only 600 baht per night for 2 people.
- Same extra charge of 200 baht per person for the 3rd and 4th persons.
Long Stay Rates for one week or more:
- Weekly rate is 2,000 baht for 2 people
- Two week stay is 3,500 baht for 2 people
- Monthly rate is 5,000 baht for 2 people
For long stay guests, electricity and water will be charged according to the actual consumption: electricity @5 baht per unit and water @10 baht per unit.
- Accommodation house which includes a bedroom, living room, bathroom and kitchen with cooking (electric stove, traditional Thai style charcoal barbeque and electric kettle).
- Please note that wi-fi is provided free of charge but there is no TV.
- Please note that breakfast is not included but meals may be ordered from a local restaurant and delivered to your homestay for an extra charge.
HunZZZa Homestay was inspired from the tribe Hunza who live near the Himalayas in northern Pakistan. They are rumoured to have an average life expectancy of about 120 years old. Their long life and great health is because of five factors: healthy food, regular exercise, relaxing atmosphere, fresh air and friendly attitude.
- Healthy Food: The diet of the Hunza are fresh vegetables and fruits. They eat goat meat only once or twice a year. Instead of white rice, they eat brown rice which is more nutritious. They drink mineral water from the mountain streams.HunZZZa : We don’t use any pesticides or chemicals on our vegetable garden. Help yourself to fresh vegetables whenever you want. We can also buy fresh organic vegetables direct from the farmer at the local market.
- Regular Exercise: Every morning , the Hunza walk up and down the mountain side to pick fruit and vegetables and fruit. This type of work stimulates the heart and body. It is a good way to detox and be refreshed. Some 100 year-old Hunza men are healthy and strong and can still walk up and down the mountain side.
HunZZZa : Guests can participate in farming chores, doing yoga, getting massages, go trekking at the nearby forest “Huwhongkrai”, go foraging with local people for vegetables, bamboo or mushrooms from the mountain. Activities at the Hot Springs park include jogging, riding bicycles, playing badminton or basketball etc.
- Relaxing atmosphere: The Hunza get enough sleep and can relax. They go to sleep early so they can wake up with the sunrise. They often take an afternoon nap after lunch.
HunZZZa : Staying at our place can reset your circadian rhythm. In the morning, wake up to the sunrise and to the peaceful sounds of the birds singing and the water flowing in the brook. Choose your own activities for the day. In the evening, take a relaxing mineral bath. Go to bed early so you can have a restful and deep sleep so you can wake up to another sunrise.
- Fresh air: The people of the Hunza tribe live in the valley and the mountain side. Fresh air contributes to their good health
HunZZZa : The homestay is built near the forest. Enjoy the cool wind passing through the trees.
5. Friendly attitude: Family is important in Hunza society. They have big close knit families. Kindness, simplicity and peacefulness are important traits for their family.
HunZZZa : Guests can enjoy learning about the folk country culture. Their sincere smiles and friendship warms your heart.